Denali Southside River Guides offers fully-guided raft tours in Denali State Park for those who want to explore Alaska’s rivers and backcountry. Scenic wildlife viewing floats are available, and all gear is provided. Each of our trips make every moment of Alaska’s long summer days memorable. We strive to provide flexibility in trip departure times whenever possible, in order to accommodate the needs of travelers. Please call us to arrange a time that works for you.
Denali Kayak & Raft Trip – Full Day Excursion
Click here for more details about Kayak Tours portion of your trip.
Denali Kayak & Raft Day Excursion
- Minimum of 4 people (for smaller groups, please call for availability)
- Trip duration: 8-9 hours
- Service fee: $199.00 per adult
- Children under 12: $179.00
- Full day excursions depart daily from: Talkeetna, 8:00 am; or Denali State Park/McKinley Princess Lodge, 9:00 am
Mountain vistas, wildlife sightings.
Chulitna River Half Day Float
This peaceful scenic float takes you through the stunning Chulitna Canyon and ends 19 miles downstream in the village of Talkeetna. You will experience stunning vistas of Denali and the Alaska Range, as well as the Talkeetna Mountains. You will have opportunities to view spawning salmon, grizzly bears, black bears, eagles, and other wildlife as your guide leads you through the history and mystique of the area.
Chulitna River Half Day Tour
- Minimum of 4 people.
- Price: $119.00 per person
- Children under 12: $99.00
- The Chulitna River Half Day Float departs daily from Mt. McKinley Princess Lodge at 12:30 pm
- Call 907-733-7238 for information about shuttle service from Talkeetna.